- Consultant Breast Radiologist, Euroclinic Athens Greece
- Lead Breast Radiologist, Cambridge Breast Clinic Mediterraneo Hospital, Athens Greece
- Research Assistant
Institute of Communication and Computer Systems, National Technical University of Athens
- Consultant Radiologist Digital Angiographic Room, private Clinic “Neon Athinaion”, Athens Greece
Breast Imaging (mammography, ultrasound, MRM, interventional procedures)
- 1994-1998 University of Athens, 2nd Department of Radiology
Trainee in Radiology Director: Professor D.A. Kelekis
- 1998-2007 University of Athens, 2nd Department of Radiology
Scientific Collaborator (Director: Professor D.A. Kelekis)
- 2007-2011 Owner of Diagnostic imaging center Diakentro (DIGIMED S.A)
President and C.E.O at DIGIMED S.A
- 2011-2012 Diagnostic Imaging Center, Evroiatriki Psychico, Consultant Breast Radiologist Unit of Radiological Research and Medical Imaging, University of Athens
- 2012-2013 Consultant Radiologist
- 2000-2007 20 HRS/YEAR AT UNDERGRADUATE MEDICAL STUDENTS university of Athens, medical school, 2nd department of radiology, 20hrs/year at undergraduate medical students
- 1996-1998 5 hrs/year at continuous medical education courses in radiology, university of Athens, 2nd department of radiology
- SPRING 1996-1997: Teaching of the 4th year students in the laboratory (ct and interventional radiology aspects), 25 hours
- FALL 1997-1998 Teaching of the 4th year students in the laboratory (ct and interventional radiology aspects), 20 hours
- 1994-1997 University of Athens nurse school (radiology department)
- Fall 1994-1995: Teaching of final year students in the Laboratory (practice), 15 hours.
- Fall 1995-1996: Teaching of final year students in the Laboratory (practice), 10 hours.
- Fall 1996-1997: Teaching of final year students in the Laboratory (practice), 15 hours.
University of Athens
Medical School, 1993
University of Athens, 2nd Department of Radiology
Trainee in Radiology, Director: Professor D.A. Kelekis
University of Athens Ph.D
Doctoral Thesis: Assessment of CT Findings in Gastrointestinal System’s Neoplasms Using Digital Image Processing Techniques
Advisor: Professor D.A. Kelekis
RADIOLOGICAL DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY POLYCLINICO TOR VERGATA, ROME
Training in breast imaging (2 months)
- Bakalas Institution Scholarship throughout the University years 1986-1991.
- Award of Best Oral Presentation in First Mediterranean Congress on Interventional Diagnosis for Thorax Diseases, May 1996.
- Poster Award in 9th Panhellenic Congress of Oncology, November 1997.
- Award of best oral presentation in first Panhellenic Congress of Biomedical Engineering (March 1998)
- Award of top 50 poster presentations (ESGAR, June 2003)
Publications in scientific journals: (16)
- International: 8
- Electronic: 2
- National: 6
Publications in Conference Proceedings: (93)
- International: 54
- Hellenic: 39
Participation in round tables and as invited speaker: (25)