Peace and quiet are important for the fast and effective recovery of patients. To this end, visitors are advised to adhere to the following visiting hours.
Hospital Wards: 11:30-13:30 / 17:30-20:30
Intensive Care Unit & High Dependency Unit: 13:00-13:30 / 18:00-18:30
It is important that visitors comply with the visiting rules so as to ensure patient needs for peace and quiet.
- Avoid loud conversations or activities, especially during rest periods.
- Limit the number of visitors to two in hospital rooms.
- Depart from the hospital wards as soon as the visiting hours are over.
- Seek permission from the Nursing Division and the attending physician if a caretaker wants to stay in the hospital room overnight.
- Do not use the patient toilets in the hospital rooms.