The Hospital and the wards have been designed to make patients feel comfortable and safe. The hospital rooms are equipped with:
- Cable TV
- Lighting control system
- Nurse call button
- Bed control system
- Phone for making internal and external calls (to make an external call, dial 9 and then dial the number you wish to call)
- Temperature control system
Ask the nursing staff if you require assistance for any of this equipment.
You may bring with you any personal items that would make your hospitalization more pleasant and comfortable, such as toiletries, comfortable clothes, slippers, etc.
We recommend you do not keep any valuables or money in your hospital room. The Hospital is not liable for any loss of personal valuables during your hospitalization. If you wish, you may leave your money and valuables with the Hospital’s Security Office for safekeeping.
The medical staff perform ward rounds every morning to offer you accurate and continuous information on your progress. To ensure that the Hospital’s certified procedures are followed and medical confidentiality is protected, visitors and caretakers are not allowed in the hospital rooms during ward rounds or medical procedures.
For any information about your hospitalization, you may ask your attending physician or the ward supervisor. Lastly, avoid taking any medications without previously consulting your attending physician.
Main Safety & Security Rules
- The nurse call button is a key tool for communicating with the nursing staff in your ward.
- Throughout your hospitalization, it is important that you wear the bracelet with your personal information, which was issued to you upon admission. If it is damaged in any way, please ask the nursing staff to issue you with a new one.
- You must not leave your hospital ward without reason. If you need to step out for a while, please notify the ward supervisor.
- The movement instructions given by the medical and nursing staff must be followed.
- If you or any of your relatives become aware of any faulty medical equipment or devices, please notify the nursing staff immediately.
- In case of an emergency, you and your visitors must remain calm and follow the instructions given to you by the staff, who have been trained for such situations. The Escape Route Plans posted on the doors of all rooms and various parts throughout the Hospital provide detailed evacuation instructions for emergencies.
- Do not use the elevators in case of fire or earthquake. Emergency exits are clearly marked.
The Hospital’s nutrition department prepares individualized diet plans for each patient, based on the medical instructions and therapeutic requirements of the attending physician. Meals are prepared onsite daily, using quality ingredients and following the strictest food safety standards. Our aim is to offer you a balanced and highly nutritional diet.
Morning snack** 10:00-10:30
Afternoon snack 16:00-17:00
*Meal times may vary depending on medical instructions and dietary needs
**Depending on room type
Meals cannot be replaced with food and drinks that have not been prepared or served by the Hospital. The diet of hospitalized patients is strictly set, in accordance with the physician’s orders.