Corporate Social Responsibility
Offering to the community constitutes a core value of the Euroclinic Group. The Group implements a series of corporate social responsibility actions, which are fully supported by the Euroclinic’s administrative, medical and nursing staff. By participating in these actions, the staff actively demonstrate their spirit of selflessness and solidarity towards their fellow citizens.
From July 1 to July 7, 2015, the Athens Euroclinic and the Euroclinic Children’s Hospital Management and physicians stood by their fellow citizens who were facing financial hardships. During the time of the liquidity crisis and the closed banks, free medical consultations were offered to citizens at the outpatient clinics of both hospitals.
Awareness and early diagnosis are key to preventing and treating breast cancer. It is estimated that approximately 4,500 new breast cancer cases are diagnosed annually in Greece, many of which could have been prevented with proper awareness programs. The Athens Euroclinic supported the Alma Zois Association campaign for raising awareness and promoting early diagnosis of breast cancer in young women aged 20-39 by offering 60 digital mammography scans and breast ultrasounds free of charge.
- Free cardiology check-ups for 14 children, in partnership with the Smile of the Child Association-Voluntary Organization
- Free pediatric check-ups for children of single-parent families as part of the event organized for the International Single Parent’s Day, in partnership with the singleparent.gr portal
- With the main motto being “We embrace the children. We support the parents!” the Euroclinic Children’s Hospital offered free pediatric check-ups to 25 children as part of the International Day for Children. The action was also supported by the infokids.gr, imommy.gr and mama365.gr portals
- Actively supporting breast cancer prevention, the Athens Euroclinic Breast Center offered 40 digital mammography & breast ultrasound scans free of charge, in partnership with radio stations SKAI FM 100.3 and Melodia FM 99.2, as well as the imommy.gr and boro.gr portals
- As part of the International Women’s Day events, the Breast Center offered 10 digital mammography scans free of charge, in partnership with the imommy.gr and boro.gr portals
Dedicated to offering first-rate healthcare services with a deep sense of respect for people and the environment, the Euroclinic hospitals collected over 20,000 tons of recyclable materials over the last 8 months. Thanks to the efforts to raise environmental awareness among the Euroclinic staff, we have managed to save over 347,000 trees, over 665,000 tons water and 85,055,833 kWh, which is sufficient to cover the energy needs of a household for 88 months.
The Euroclinic Group, along with the Hippokration General Hospital of Athens, organized a volunteer blood drive. A large number of the Euroclinic staff participated in the blood drive, donating blood and saving the valuable lives of their fellow citizens in need. This action is yet another initiative of the Euroclinic Group that stems from its spirit of selflessness and solidarity towards society.
The Euroclinic Children’s Hospital ushered in the new school year by offering 10 mini check-ups and ENT exams to young children, in partnership with the infokids.gr portal.
- Free healthcare services in partnership with the Region of Athens Social Welfare Center to a child hosted in the Alimos Children’s Town who was suffering from a chronic ailment
- Free healthcare services in partnership with the Smile of the Child Association, as well as free pilonidal cyst surgery and free brain MRI under anesthesia
- Free meal service upon completion of the Euroclinic Children’s Hospital 11th Scientific Meeting at the Holy Temple of Agios Nikolaos in Filopappou, in partnership with the non-profit organization Boroume
- Free meal service upon completion of the meeting held in Corinth on “Robotic Surgery: All the Latest Technology in Healthcare” for the Smile of the Child Association children hosted at a house in Ancient Corinth
Free family check-ups were offered to ELEPAP, a rehabilitation center for the disabled, in the context of the organization’s annual raffle, with the aim of supporting children with disabilities and their families.