Euroclinic Scientific Meetings
Euroclinic Scientific Meetings 2019-2020
Scientific meetings for the medical and nursing staff of the Euroclinic Group are taking place in 2019-2020 for the 12th year running, attended by a great number of participants and attracting medical interest. For yet another year, speakers of all medical specialties and invited guests will present the latest medical developments and cases successfully managed by the experienced Athens Euroclinic staff.
The new Athens Euroclinic Education Committee consists of Ms. Foteini Skopouli, Mr Polydoras Tofas, Mr. Ilias Karampinos, Mr. Anastasios Tsechpenakis and Mr. Ioannis Serelis, who strive for the ongoing training of the Euroclinic medical and nursing staff on topics such as: treatment interventions, drug use rules, new areas of expertise, current medical issues, etc.
2019-2020 Scientific Meeting Topics
- Otitis Media as a Manifestation of Vasculitis
- Smoking and its Alternatives: Global and Imminent Threat
- Influenza Vaccination and Hand Hygiene
- Thrombolysis in Cerebrovascular Accident
- Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion
- Sleep Apnea
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- The Cardiologist next to the Surgical Patient