- Professor of Pediatrics
- Director of the Department of Pediatric Cardiology
- President of the Scientific Committee in the Euroclinic Children’s Hospital of Athens.
- President of the Greek Scientific Society of Preschool education
- Vice President of the Greek Society of Literary Medical Doctors
- MD, PHD
Specialty Areas & Research Interest
- Pediatric Cardiology. Preventive Cardiology, Catheterization and Angiocardiography, Fetal Echocardiography, Congenital Diagnosis and Management of problems (congenital and acquired) in children’s hearts. Cheque Up before sports.
- Clinical Examination, Electrocardiography, Echocardiography-Triplex, 24 hour Holter monitoring, Stress Test, Diagnostic Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology.
- Congenital Heart Diseases in adults.
- June 1973 – Present (42 years 6 months) Medical Diploma, Athens, period of June, Mean degree 8,2/10. Three years of Honorary Scholarship
- 1973-1974 Medical Service in the countryside. Corinth General Hospital
- 1974-1975 Internal Medicine, State Hospital for Mental Diseases
- 1975-1979 Pediatrics in the 1st Department of Pediatrics of Athens University. Fellowship and Research for PHD, Salivary IgA in Meningococcal Meningitis. “Excellent” degree.
- 1979-1981 Paid Registrar in The Hospital for Sick Children Great Ormond Street, London, Department of Pediatric Cardiology
- 1982 Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School-Boston Massachusetts and Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University-New York.
- 1982-1986 St. Sophia Children’s Hospital Athens, Senior Registrar, Department of Pediatric Cardiology. Consultant in many other hospitals.
- 1986-2001 Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist at “Hygeia” Hospital of Athens. Invasive Pediatric Cardiology, Diagnostic Catheterizations, Balloon Dilatations, Devices etc. Hundreds of Children Investigated-operated, absolutely acceptable results.
- 1982-2001 Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist: Hygeia, Ira, Mitera, Maieytirio Athinon, Alexandra’s,Iaso Maternity Hospitals.Starting the Fetal Echocardiography and treatment of Fetal arrhythmias for the first time in Greece.
- 2001-Until Present: Chief of the Department of Pediatric Cardiology and President of the Scientific Comitee in the Euroclinic Childrens Hospital of Athens.
University of Athens Medical School, University of London The Hospital For Sick Children Great Ormond Street, Harvard Medical School, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital Of Columbia University.
Pediatrics: Athens University
Pediatric Cardiology: University of London The Hospital For Sick Children Great Ormond Street, Harvard Medical School (Children’s Hospital Medical Center Boston, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University New York.
Pediatric Cardiology: Paid Registrar in University of London The Hospital For Sick Children Great Ormond Street, Fellowship in Harvard Medical School (Children’s Hospital Medical Center Boston and Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University New York.
Teaching Professor and Scientifically In charge of the Postgraduate program : “Eugenics and Social Pediatrics
- RESEARCH More than 350 Scientific papers presented in Greek and International Medical Journals and Congresses (98% of the papers, first name and research organizer writer-presenter).
- ORIGINAL and PIONEERING WORK: In many medical fields in Greece: Cincinati X-Ray, Fetal Echocardiography, Digital Subtraction Angiography-Mapping, GUCHD, etc.
- WRITER OF 13 MEDICAL BOOKS, 3 POETRY, 5 LITERATURE.