- August 1986 – April 1987: House Officer in General Surgery
District General Hospital of Kalamata, Greece
- May 1987- August 1989: S.H.O. in General Surgery, District General Hospital of Aegion, Greece
- Sept.1989 – August 1990: Registrar in General Surgery – Military Hospital N.I.M.T.S. Monis Petraki 10, Athens – Greece
- Oct. 1990 – Dec. 1992: General Practitioner Health Center of Leonidio, 22300 Arcadia – Greece This is a compulsory service in the Greek National Health system.
- Dec. 1992 – Jan. 1997: Registrar in Pediatric Surgery-University Children’s Hospital “Aghia Sofia”, Athens – Greece.
- June 1997- Nov. 1997: Volunteer doctor in the Polyclinic of the “Doctors without borders” humanitarian organization (MSF)
- Dec 1997 – June 1998 Consultant-Chief of the Surgical Department,
Saint Antoine Hospital Jeremie, Haiti. “Doctors without Borders” (MSF-Luxembourg)
- Sept. 1998 – Oct. 1998 Registrar in the Intensive Care Unit of the Children’s
Hospital “Aglaia and Panagiotis Kyriakou”.
- Nov.1998 – March 1999 Coordinator of the MDM-Greece (Medecins du Monde-
Doctors of the World) mission in Jordan. Subject: Upgrading of Primary Health Centers in Jordan (Zarqa, Marka and inside Amman)
- April – November 1999 Sabbatical in the Paediatric Surgery Clinic of the
Copenhagen University Hospital (Rigshospitalet), under scholarship of the Eleni Nakou Foundation, London-U.K
- February – June 2000 Medical Coordinator of the MDM-Greece (Medecins du
Monde -Doctors of the World) mission in Honduras. Subject: Post-emergency upgrading of Medical structures and water sanitation in selected Health
facilities in the area of the El Paraiso Department.
- Nov. 2000 – June 2001 Consultant-Chief of the Surgical Department,
“Angkor Hospital for Children”, Siem Reap-Cambodia, Asia Friends without a Border Organization, New York-USA (www.friendswithoutaborder.org)
- Sept. – November 2001 Sabbatical at the Copenhagen University Hospital.
- January – February 2002 Consultant of the Surgical Department, Vavuniya Base Hospital, Sri Lanka, Asia. “Doctors without borders” (MSF-France)
- March 2002-December 2003 Consultant Paediatric Surgeon at the Santorini Health Unit, General Hospital of Syros. (Greek National Health System – NHS)
- December 2003-March 2004 Consultant of the Surgical Department – Buruli’s ulcer project Akonolinga District Hospital, Cameroun. “Doctors without borders” (MSF-CH)
- May 2004 – August 2004 Work in private clinic in Santorini, Cyclades, Greece
- September 2004 – August 2005 Consultant Paediatric Surgeon at the University Hospital in Heraklion, Creta, Greece
- October 2005 – now Consultant Pediatric Surgeon at Euroclinic Childrens’ Hospital, Athens Work in private clinic in Santorini, Cyclades, Greece
- 1971-1977: FRENCH HIGH SCHOOL “St. JOSEPH”
- 1977-1978: MEDICAL SCHOOL RENE DESCARTES
- PARIS V – FRANCE.
- 1978-March 1986 :MEDICAL SCHOOL,
- UNIVERSITY OF PATRAS -GREECE.
- Graduated with grade: Very Good.
- TRAINING in the Advanced Pediatric Life Support (APLS) (25-28 September 2003)
- TRAINING in the Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) (3-4 October 2005)
- TRAINING in the Emergency Pre-hospital Medicine (April 2005- April 2006)
- PARTICIPATION at the Red Cross Training Course for International Delegates (BTC) (3-9 October 2004)
- Active member of the Greek Association of Pediatric Surgeons (2/3/02)
- Active member of the International Society of Surgery (ISS/SIC) Membership Number 244114XGR (9/10/2004
- Active member of the European Paediatric Surgeons’ Association Member ID: 0466-GRC-042 (5/2005)
- Founder member of the Hellenic Crisis and Disaster Medicine Society (HCDMS) (6/2005)
- Certificat Pratique de Langue française – 1er degré- (février 1977)
- Diplôme d’Etudes françaises –2e degré- Option : Littérature (avril 1978)
- Université de Paris- Sorbonne (Paris IV)
- Diplôme d’Etudes françaises –3e degré- Option : Littérature (avril 1981)
- Universite de Paris- Sorbonne (Paris IV)
- Pitman Institute, London. English language for overseas candidates.
- Intermediate I (Dec. 1975)
- Southern Illinois University. Operational Competence in English (March 1978)
- University of Cambridge. First Certificate in English (Ref. No.816001096, June 1978)