Therapeutic use of Biologic Agents in Rheumatic diseases of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Scleroderma, Polymyositis
Sub-investigator in 11 clinical studies for patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Seronegative Arthritis , Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and contemporary follow up of all the Pathology and Autoimmune Department patients ( Director Prof. F.Skopouli 04/2003 -07/2009 )
Specialist training in Internal Medicine in ¨Ag.Savvas ¨Hospital-1st Department of Internal Medicine and Oncology
Assistant physician in Oncological Department of ¨Kyanous Stavros¨Private Clinic (2/2008 -9/2008)
1. Ferreiro-Neira I, Calaza M, Alonso-Perez E, Marchini M, Scorza R, Sebastiani GD, Blanco FJ, Rego I, Pullmann R Jr,Pullmann R, Kallenberg CG, Bijl M, Skopouli FN, Mavromati M, Migliaresi S, Barizzone N, Ruzickova S, Dostal C,Schmidt RE, Witte T, Papasteriades C, Kappou-Rigatou I, Endreffy E, Kovacs A, Ordi-Ros J, Balada E, Carreira P,Gomez-Reino JJ, Gonzalez A.:Opposed independent effects and epistasis in the complex association of IRF5 to SLE.Genes Immun. 2007;8(5):429-38.
2. Ferreiros-Vidal I, D’Alfonso S, Papasteriades C, Skopouli FN, Marchini M, Scorza R, Migliaresi S, Sebastiani GD,Endreffy E, Mavromati M, Kappou-Rigatou I, Ruzickova S, Dostal C, Schmidt RE, Witte T, Gomez-Reino JJ, Gonzalez A.:bias in association studies of systemic lupus erythematosus susceptibility due to geographical variation in the frequency of a programmed cell death 1 polymorphism across Europe.Genes Immun. 2007;8(2):138-46.
3. Serelis J, Panagiotakos DB, Mavrommati M, Skopouli FN.:cardiovascular disease is related to hypertension in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a greek cohort study.J Rheumatol. 2011;38(2):236-41.
4. Sokka T1, Toloza S, Cutolo M, Kautiainen H, Makinen H, Gogus F, Skakic V, Badsha H, Peets T, Baranauskaite A, Géher P, Ujfalussy I, Skopouli FN, Mavrommati M, Alten R, Pohl C, Sibilia J, Stancati A, Salaffi F, Romanowski W, ZarownyWierzbinska D, Henrohn D, Bresnihan B, Minnock P, Knudsen LS, Jacobs JW, Calvo-Alen J, Lazovskis J, Pinheiro Gda R, Karateev D, Andersone D, Rexhepi S, Yazici Y, Pincus T; QUEST-RA Group: women, men, and rheumatoid arthritis:analyses of disease activity, disease characteristics, and treatments in the QUEST-RA study. Arthritis Res Ther. 2009;11(1):R7. Doi 10.1186/ar 2591
By accepting this, you consent to our company collecting and/or processing your contact details (first name, last name, telephone number and email). Your contact details will be used solely for the purpose of sending you updates about new services, products and actions launched by Euroclinic, and they will not be transmitted to or shared with any third parties. You have the right and the option of requesting to be removed from the update lists by clicking on the relevant links included in the update material or by forwarding your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this page is to set out the terms and conditions for using the euroclinic.gr website. Users of the euroclinic.gr website are presumed to have unreservedly accepted the terms and conditions herein. In all events, note that using euroclinic.gr implies acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. Otherwise, please do not proceed with using any of the services on this website and leave immediately.
THE euroclinic.gr WEBSITE DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL SERVICES OR MEDICAL ADVICE AND IN NO WAY DOES IT SUBSTITUTE YOUR PERSONAL PHYSICIAN AND YOUR VISIT TO THEIR OFFICE. ANY INFORMATION OR NOTIFICATIONS PROVIDED BY euroclinic.gr ARE THE AUTHOR’S OWN AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE, MEDICAL CONSULTATION, MEDICAL OPINION, MEDICAL TREATMENT OR INFORMATION OF A MEDICAL NATURE IN GENERAL WHICH MAY SUBSTITUTE YOUR PHYSICIAN’S ADVICE OR VISIT TO THEIR OFFICE.
IN ALL EVENTS euroclinic.gr REMINDS YOU AND URGES YOU TO CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR ANY OTHER PHYSICIAN DIRECTLY FOR ANY TYPE OF MEDICAL GUIDANCE, TREATMENT, ADVICE, OPINION OR DIAGNOSIS. NEVER SHOULD YOU RELY ON INFORMATION AND/OR IGNORE THE OPINION AND ADVICE OF A MEDICAL SPECIALIST PROMPTED BY AN ARTICLE, POST, INFORMATIONAL EMAIL RECEIVED FROM AND/OR VIA euroclinic.gr; EVEN MORE SO IN CASES OF MEDICAL EMERGENCIES. IN THESE CASES, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR THE COMPETENT FIRST-AID SERVICES (166).
ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION INCLUDED IN euroclinic.gr, AND ESPECIALLY GRAPHICS, IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEOS, PLANS, INFORMATION, ARTICLES, VOICE MESSAGES, EMAILS, ETC., MAY ONLY BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS HEREIN.
Visitors/users of euroclinic.gr are solely responsible for using, assessing and evaluating the information provided. Visitors/users are solely responsible for making decisions based on this information and euroclinic.gr is not obligated to cover or compensate losses or damages arising from the use of the information offered on its website.
2. UNDERAGE VISITORS / USERS
The euroclinic.gr website is addressed to visitors/users over 17 years of age. Further to this, personal data is not collected from any individual once we have become aware of the fact that they are under 17 years of age.
3. PROVISION OF INFORMATION & UPDATING / USE OF THE euroclinic.gr CONTENT
The euroclinic.gr website expends all efforts so that the information, articles, opinions and all the content/material in general posted on, offered by and/or circulated by it is accurate, correct and clear. However, euroclinic.gr cannot guarantee or be held liable if these conditions are not met. Under no circumstances, even due to negligence, may euroclinic.gr be liable for any damages suffered by the visitors/users of the website due to them using it. The information, images, graphics, videos, voice messages, emails and any details in general available or sent to visitors/users of euroclinic.gr are offered to them exclusively for informational purposes. This information, as well as all the information available on euroclinic.gr, does not constitute medical advice and cannot substitute your personal physician (see clause 2 herein). Furthermore, they do not reflect the views or positions of euroclinic.gr, since the latter does not assess, adopt, accept or approve said information.
Provision of information or other material through the euroclinic.gr website cannot be construed as provision of advice or recommendation, offer, proposal, or acceptance of proposal for initiating any legal act or transaction with euroclinic.gr.
4. USE OF euroclinic.gr / COPYRIGHT
The entire content posted on euroclinic.gr constitutes intellectual property and any use of it is strictly prohibited. Illegal use of the euroclinic.gr content as stipulated herein constitutes violation of the law on copyright, trademarks, etc.
5. TECHNICAL OPERATION OF euroclinic.gr / DISCLAIMER
The use of euroclinic.gr requires use of the internet, which is an unsafe environment that is not controlled by euroclinic.gr. Consequently, euroclinic.gr cannot guarantee that the functions of its website will be uninterrupted, or free from errors or viruses. The euroclinic.gr website is not liable for any loss of data or other damage suffered by visitors/users due to the use of this website in any way.
6. SEARCHES / LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES & ADVERTISEMENTS
The euroclinic.gr website may offer visitors/users the opportunity to be transferred to third-party websites via special links. The content of said websites is not controlled by euroclinic.gr and its design is entirely the responsibility of said parties. The euroclinic.gr website does not approve or accept liability for the content, correctness, legality or accuracy of the information, or even the products and services offered through these websites.
7. VISITOR / USER CONDUCT
Visitors/users must comply with the terms herein, but also with the provisions of the relevant legislation in general, and must refrain from any illegal or inappropriate behavior when using euroclinic.gr. In the event that euroclinic.gr becomes involved in litigation or is required to pay any type of compensation due to the visitor/user violating their obligations stipulated herein, the user shall compensate euroclinic.gr for this.
8. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This term protects all the personal data of visitors/users that may be collected when using euroclinic.gr.
The euroclinic.gr website collects personal data and uses it with the aim of offering suitable information to visitors/users that is in tune with their general preferences.
The euroclinic.gr website will not sell, lease or in any way communicate the personal data of visitors/users to third parties unless this is required for compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and only to the competent authorities.
Protection of the personal data of visitors/users is pursuant to the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation.
9. AMENDMENT OF TERMS
10. APPLICABLE LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by Greek law. If any provision of the aforementioned terms is rendered contrary to the law, it automatically ceases to apply and is removed from herein, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms.
11. AGREEMENT OF USE
These terms constitute an agreement between euroclinic.gr and its visitors/users with regard to using the website and its content.