210 6416 160
- At the Euroclinic Group, we collect and process your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice, our Data Processing Policy, and in compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679, the applicable Greek data protection legislation, the current legal framework on personal data protection as well as the Code of Medical Ethics. We also take all reasonable technical and organizational measures and precautions to protect and safeguard your personal data.
- Data Controller Details: Euroclinic Group of companies, (“Euroclinic Athens”, located at 7-9 Athanasiadou street in Athens and registered in the Greek Chamber of Commerce under the No: 000278101000 / VAT No: 094028438) or/and the Private Diagnostic Center (“SIMEIO DYO – POLYIATREIO”, located at 24th Tsoha Street in Athens and registered in the Greek Chamber of Commerce under the No :: 140474201000 / VAT No : 800773883).
- Legal Basis for processing your Personal Data: The legal basis for processing is the Provision of Medical Services under the GDPR, Article 9, Par. 2 (h).
- Collection of personal data – data categories – purpose of processing: My personal data (name, address, telephone, email, etc.) as well as my special categories of personal data (the medical file in printed and electronic form, medical data and information necessary for the provision of health services) will be subject to both automated and non-automated processing by authorized Personnel for the purpose of providing medical services to me. My necessary personal data will also be used for appointment arrangement/confirmation, necessary communication in order for me to receive my results, communication for re-examination under current health protocols, test preparation, patient satisfaction survey.
- Recipients of Personal Data: In the context of the provision of medical services by Data Controller, my personal data (as well as my special categories of data) as described above, will be transmitted to collaborating laboratories and/or nursing institutions and/or other healthcare providers, specifically for examinations that are not performed by the Data Controller, or for the better provision of health services or due to my referral for further hospitalization, to suppliers of materials necessary for my medical surgeries, to collaborating call centers, to storage and archiving companies, to IT service providers, to suppliers and maintenance companies for Medical equipment, as well as to referred-doctors.
- Personal Data Retention: The Data Controller is obliged by law (3418/2005, FEK Α 287/28.11.2005, Article 14) to keep your personal data for twenty (20) years, starting from your last visit to our hospital.
- Data Subject Rights: Regarding my personal data, I have the option of exercising the following rights: right of access, right of rectification, right of deletion, right of limitation of processing, right of data portability and right to object, by submitting a written request in person or through your legally authorized representative at the Euroclinic Group’s premises or by sending the request by post, with your authenticated signature. Euroclinic Group will respond to your request free of charge, without delay and in any case within one month of receipt of the request, except in exceptional circumstances, when that deadline can be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request, as well as of the reasons for the delay. If it is not possible to meet your request, we will notify you without delay and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request for the reasons. You have the right to terminate the complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority: dpa.gr.
- Data Processing Officer Details: For any clarification regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer of our Group: email@example.com.
- Data Processing Policy: Our Data Processing Policy (for detailed information on the processing of your personal data), as well as this Privacy Notice, are available at all points of reception of our facilities/premises, as well as on our web site euroclinic.gr, in which, any posted revised version, supersedes their paper version.
For more details on our Data Processing Policy click here