PhD candidate at Medical School of Athens University
Msc in Clinical Psychology
Member of the National Nutrition Guidelines scientific committee
- Health Psychology of chronic illnesses (Diabetes Mellitus, Cancer, Obesity)
- Psychopathology of Adult and Adolescent
- Family/ Group/ Individualized psychotherapy
- 2013- 2015: Clinical Psychologist at ‘Sinouri’ Psychiatric-Neurology Private Hospital, Athens, Greece.
- 2011-2013: Direct help line for Depression at University Research Institute of Mental health (Ε.Π.Ι.Ψ.Υ.), Athens, Greece.
- 2011-2012: Consultation for women with hormonal, reproductive and obesity problems, Unit of Psychology at ‘Eugenideio’ Hospital, Athens, Greece.
- 2010-2011: Psychiatric Adult Clinic at ‘Paul Guiraud Villejuif’ Hospital, Paris, France
Degree in Psychology from ‘Paris V Rene Descartes’ University, Sorbonne, France.
Specialization in Clinical Psychology ‘Paris V Rene Descartes’ University, Sorbonne, France.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology and Psychopathology from ‘Paris V Rene Descartes’ University, Sorbonne, France.
- Professional Master’s Degree II in Health psychology from ‘Paris V Rene Descartes’ University, Sorbonne, France.
- Systemic Family Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Psychotherapy
- English (Language Proficiency)
- French (Degree from Sorbonne University)
- Psychotic Symptoms in a Patient with Hashimoto’s Thyroditis Kontoangelos K, Economou M, Kandaraki A, British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research,Ιανουάριος 2013.
- Anxiety is associated with hormonal and metabolic profile in women with polycisticovarien syndrome.
- Livadas S, Chaskou S, Kandaraki A., Clinical Endocrinology (Oxf), May 2011.