Euroclinic Group: Publishes its Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development Report
Read the Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development Report here: https://bit.ly/3jRIbmM
Demonstrating in practice that it operates responsibly and complies with the principles of sustainable development, the Euroclinic Group issued its Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development Report for 2019-2020. The Report was prepared in accordance with the guidelines for Corporate Responsibility/Sustainability Reports of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI Standards). It is the capstone of the efforts both of a special Corporate Responsibility Team and all employees of the Euroclinic Group.
The manner in which the programs and actions are designed and carried out is described with clarity and transparency in the Corporate Responsibility Report. The Group aims to respond successfully to the latest financial, environmental and social challenges, reflecting the overall actions of the company in all areas of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development.
Specifically, the report includes:
- The Group’s vision and mission
- The main activities of the Group hospitals
- The Group actions for its most valuable asset, its Human Resources
- The Group’s approach towards sustainable development
- The actions for quality assurance and safe healthcare services, focusing on patients
- The business model and the corporate governance of the company
- The social contribution of the Euroclinic Group
- The actions it implements to protect the environment and its natural resources.
On the occasion of the publication of the Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development Report, the Euroclinic Group Vice Chairman, Nikolas Plakopitas, stated, “At Euroclinic, our mission is to improve the lives of people by being the most reliable choice for quality private healthcare in Greece. The publication of our report is only the beginning of our commitment to the principles of sustainable development, as an integral part of our corporate culture and our patient-centered philosophy.”