EUROCLINIC GROUP: Sending six (6) volunteer doctors to support the NHS hospitals in Northern Greece
With a deep sense of responsibility and responding to the call of the State, the Euroclinic Group is contributing to the national effort to address COVID-19 by sending experienced volunteer doctors, internists and infectious disease specialists, to assist the suffering NHS medical staff of Northern Greece.
The fully trained and experienced Euroclinic medical team consists of:
- Andreas Konstantinou, Director of the Internal Medicine Clinic / Director of the Medical Service, Athens Euroclinic
- Ioannis Zelenitsas, Director of the Internal Medicine Clinic
- Polydoros Tofas, Associate Director, Internist/Infectious Disease Specialist
- Ioannis Serelis, Associate Director, Internist
- Vana Kalogeri, Internist, Head of the Emergency Department
- Athanasios Drougkas, Director of the Cardiology Department
The team proceeded immediately to Northern Greece, supporting public hospitals in the area (Florina, Giannitsa, Drama and Xanthi) and participating at the front line of the fight against the coronavirus.
As Mr. Antonis Vouklaris, CEO of the Euroclinic Group, stated, “In these difficult times, our actions count and Euroclinic could not but actively participate in the national effort against the coronavirus.”