Με την αποδοχή του παρόντος, συναινείτε στη συλλογή ή και επεξεργασία των στοιχείων επικοινωνίας σας (ονοματεπώνυμο, αριθ. τηλεφώνου και διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικής αλληλογραφίας) από την εταιρεία μας. Τα στοιχεία επικοινωνίας σας θα χρησιμοποιηθούν αποκλειστικά για την αποστολή σε εσάς ενημερώσεων σχετικά με τις νέες υπηρεσίες, προιόντα και δράσεις της Ευρωκλινικής και δεν θα διαβιβασθούν ή κοινοποιηθούν προς οποιονδήποτε τρίτο. Έχετε το δικαίωμα και την δυνατότητα διαγραφής από τις λίστες ενημερώσεων κάνοντας click στους συνδέσμους των ενημερωτικών υλικών ή προωθώντας την επιθυμία σας στο e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. UNDERAGE VISITORS / USERS The euroclinic.gr website is addressed to visitors/users over 17 years of age. Further to this, personal data is not collected from any individual once we have become aware of the fact that they are under 17 years of age.
3. PROVISION OF INFORMATION & UPDATING / USE OF THE euroclinic.gr CONTENT The euroclinic.gr website expends all efforts so that the information, articles, opinions and all the content/material in general posted on, offered by and/or circulated by it is accurate, correct and clear. However, euroclinic.gr cannot guarantee or be held liable if these conditions are not met. Under no circumstances, even due to negligence, may euroclinic.gr be liable for any damages suffered by the visitors/users of the website due to them using it. The information, images, graphics, videos, voice messages, emails and any details in general available or sent to visitors/users of euroclinic.gr are offered to them exclusively for informational purposes. This information, as well as all the information available on euroclinic.gr, does not constitute medical advice and cannot substitute your personal physician (see clause 2 herein). Furthermore, they do not reflect the views or positions of euroclinic.gr, since the latter does not assess, adopt, accept or approve said information. Provision of information or other material through the euroclinic.gr website cannot be construed as provision of advice or recommendation, offer, proposal, or acceptance of proposal for initiating any legal act or transaction with euroclinic.gr.
4. USE OF euroclinic.gr / COPYRIGHT The entire content posted on euroclinic.gr constitutes intellectual property and any use of it is strictly prohibited. Illegal use of the euroclinic.gr content as stipulated herein constitutes violation of the law on copyright, trademarks, etc.
5. TECHNICAL OPERATION OF euroclinic.gr / DISCLAIMER The use of euroclinic.gr requires use of the internet, which is an unsafe environment that is not controlled by euroclinic.gr. Consequently, euroclinic.gr cannot guarantee that the functions of its website will be uninterrupted, or free from errors or viruses. The euroclinic.gr website is not liable for any loss of data or other damage suffered by visitors/users due to the use of this website in any way.
6. SEARCHES / LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES & ADVERTISEMENTS The euroclinic.gr website may offer visitors/users the opportunity to be transferred to third-party websites via special links. The content of said websites is not controlled by euroclinic.gr and its design is entirely the responsibility of said parties. The euroclinic.gr website does not approve or accept liability for the content, correctness, legality or accuracy of the information, or even the products and services offered through these websites.
7. VISITOR / USER CONDUCT Visitors/users must comply with the terms herein, but also with the provisions of the relevant legislation in general, and must refrain from any illegal or inappropriate behavior when using euroclinic.gr. In the event that euroclinic.gr becomes involved in litigation or is required to pay any type of compensation due to the visitor/user violating their obligations stipulated herein, the user shall compensate euroclinic.gr for this.
8. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION This term protects all the personal data of visitors/users that may be collected when using euroclinic.gr. The euroclinic.gr website collects personal data and uses it with the aim of offering suitable information to visitors/users that is in tune with their general preferences. The euroclinic.gr website will not sell, lease or in any way communicate the personal data of visitors/users to third parties unless this is required for compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and only to the competent authorities. Protection of the personal data of visitors/users is pursuant to the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation.
10. APPLICABLE LAW These terms and conditions are governed by Greek law. If any provision of the aforementioned terms is rendered contrary to the law, it automatically ceases to apply and is removed from herein, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms.
11. AGREEMENT OF USE These terms constitute an agreement between euroclinic.gr and its visitors/users with regard to using the website and its content.